Looking Glass Psychology is able to offer a range of workshops for child and family practitioners, school staff, parents and students.
Professional Development topics for school staff include:
- child cognitive development
- understanding cognitive and developmental disorders
- reading and interpreting psychological assessments
- supporting children to develop good mental health
- accommodating learning difficulties at school
- chilled-out classrooms
- effective behaviour management
- school-wide positive behaviour support
- Seminars for parents include:
Raising resilient children
- No Worries Parenting
- Encouraging independence
- Taming Teenagers
- Mindful Mums
Seminars for children and adolescents include:
- Who you gonna call? Exam-busters!
- Mindfulness- more than meditation
- Healthy Study habits
- Leading Learners
Contact Looking Glass Psychology via email to email@example.com to arrange a time for a free 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss your school’s training and development needs.